~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

ok so...

this song made me smile due to it's sheer awesomeness

[ d i s t i l l ] (demo) [ d i s t i l l ] (demo)

good job

with professional recording this song would be better than many of the songs we hear on the radio.

keep it up and work on getting signed if you haven't already. unless that's not your goal, then keep doing what you do.

Kingbastard responds:

cheers man, im not signed, but hope to be soon:D

Club Stompas Club Stompas

Good...but

this track reminds too much of Cyclone by Baby Bash

DnB Melody DnB Melody

first and third

the second one doesnt sound good at all. especially when you did the two bass hits at the same time but at different pitches

Darkmoor Darkmoor

ludwig

this piece really reminds me of moonlight sonata. any influence?

Chrispington responds:

Not really, I guess maybe on a subconscious level, It has a vaguely similar structure.

The Synthy Countdown The Synthy Countdown

buttercotch, yo!

the bass synth hits seemed too heavy and either the quality got messed up in it or my speakers couldnt handle it. either way it shouldnt be like that. its easy to se how you could spend quite a bit of time on this too, but adding a few more elements to the song wouldve made it a lot better. it just sounds like the original 80s song with a little bit of a techno ring to it. try to make it your own next time by adding a little bit of your own touch to the song.

theDargoranMusician responds:

Thanks for the review. I wasn't sure about the bass synth because I have TERRIBLE speakers so I thought it was just them. I agree about the originality, I just kinda did posing...But I am still working at FL....The other program I used was much different so they sound completely opposite. Thanks again for the review.

Melodrama..Serious this time Melodrama..Serious this time

RESPECT

amaing song guys good job.

Beyond Sacrifice Beyond Sacrifice

phat

phat riffs bro. im not a fan of metal but i know good music when i hear it.

as for a bit of constructive criticism, the drums seemed too "generated" if you catch my drift. they sound like they were made on the computer. they need a more natural sound in my opinion.